neděle 8. prosince 2013

Hesitation

I've got myself in the middle of one pretty messy situation. I did very stupid thing when I wanted to test one girl. My friend (or I thought he was my friend) fell in love recently with eighteen year old girl he never ever met face to face. And still he thought from the beggining she will move with him after her graduation in May. She is from Prague, he lives in a small house which needs reconstruction in a village twenty minutes from Olomouc. I was shocked and also hurt he didn't tell me anything in advance before he changed his FB status to "in relationship". Have to say we weren't just ordinary friends but friend with benefits so I thought this is something I should know. But he said nothing is changing for us and I was ok with that. 
But still I've had problem to believe her and didn't want him to get hurt.

My test failed, she very quickly changed her mind about him, "broke up" with him on FB status and I knew I am screwed up. I didn't meant to hurt him, just chosed stupid way to test her.

Obviously he knew that it had to be me. Blamed me that I ruined his life and he don't want to see me again. I was so ashamed, broken, felt this huge quilt and regret. Wrote him like thousands messages to his all possible web accounts and hundreds of SMS's. And he and this girl made up and "dating" online again.
This terrible week I'll skip. It's not important. But this terrible feelling of quilt I wasn't used to and it was killing me, made me did very desperate thing. It was very hard to find out a person who knows him well. But I wanted to know if I have a change to get forgiveness or I will be "doomed" to eternity. Just wanted to know if there is a chance to him calm down and talk to me some day.


This person told me: "stop trying, forget and run away". That he is not able to be friend with anyone. That he needed me before he got a job and I was good enought for him only when he was unemployed, bored and haven't money even for food. That he simply used me. That he can turn life into a living hell for girl. And even I wasn't and never wanted to be his girlfriend it's for the best I am not in contact with him anymore.

Worst part of everything, proving this person meant every word was an information that his ex-girlfriend slit her wrists because of him and end up in mental hospital for night.


I wasn't asking more questiones. I know how it feels to be in the end with breath. And I know that worst pain you can possibly experience is pain of your soul.

I apologized his new "girlfriend" for acted terribly and told her I'll care about him or her no more.

Now i feel better. I don't beg him for forgiveness. I regrett my actions but there is nothing to restore. He was never trully my friend.


But I can't stop thinking about this young unexperienced girl which has no chance to get to know him well because they can visit each other in weekends and not so often because it is expensive. And then she will move hundred kilometres from  home to region she knows nobody? Only at this point she will see how he behaves normally. There is nowhere to go spent some quality alone time in this village. Will he tell her about what happened to his girlfriend? Will he be honest to her whole time of dating?

I can't tell her. I don't want to. He can be now different person. And she can think I just want to do some damage to him or them out of jealousy...

Crap...and I thought this drama is over for me...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat